LEARN HOW TO RANK YOUR WEBSITE ONLINE FOR FREE. THERE IS NO CATCH, LEARN HOW TO EARN PASSIVE INCOME USING GOOGLE TODAY.
Read our article to find out why your online business, service or product isn’t making any money, generating daily sales or picking up specific traffic to your website.
Table of Contents
- YOUR CONTENT IS ALL MESSED UP
- YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE BASICS
- YOU’RE DOING TOO MUCH OF THE WRONG THING
- NO SEO?
- BE SMART WITH YOUR TIME
- YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP
- CLOSING COMMNETS
- OUR BEST ADVICE
- THE FREE ADVANCED MODEL – NO SALES JUST GREAT HELP!
LIKE CHAPTER 1? CHAPER 2 COMES NEXT WEEK DON’T MISS OUT! DON’T FORGET TO SHARE!
YOUR CONTENT IS ALL MESSED UP
HOW IS YOUR CONTENT MESSED UP?
- YOU DON’T HAVE ENOUGH CONENT
- YOUR CONTENT IS NOT SPECFIC TO YOUR NICHE
- YOUR CONTENT IS BAD
LET’S GET TO WORK!
TOP WORDS TO TAKE HOME
- Moz keyword tool
- Google analytics
- Google search console
- Google Keyword Planner
- Shortcode (WP Plugins)
- Bulk Page Builder (WP Plugins)
- Target multiple locations within your area
You don’t have enough content
You don’t have enough content on your website so there’s a lot of issues that can arise from not having enough quality content on your website.
- You’re website isn’t providing enough value to your website visitors this can result in a higher bounce rate ( the rate at which website visitors click straight off your website without searching your website for content.) this is very bad for online ranking and SEO, you can check your website bounce rate by using Google analytics;
- you’re website SEO score will be low, this is due to lack of content so there’s not much for Google to scan to learn about your business, the services you offer. So Google simply won’t know how to rank your website;
- you will rank for less keywords as you’re using less words on your website;
- you have less chances to place internal backlinks throughout your website;
- your website doesn’t have enough pages to target specific keywords within your niche.
There’s many ways you can avoid this issue, there’s also many ways you can easily rank your website with lots of niche relevant quality content without having to spend thousands of pounds on SEO and content marketing.
You’ll learn one quick method today if you offer services anywhere in the world locally.
QUALITY CONTENT METHOD ONE
- Choose a service: cleaning, barber, cook, painter, tutor, security, product, ect.
- Choose an area (UK example): Bromley, Brent, Westminster, London, the smaller the area the easier to rank (usually) as the competition is lower. Try to avoid large cities as the competition will usually be higher meaning more effort is required to rank for first page keywords within this area. ( Rule of thumb, this is not always the case)
- Choose a niche specific Domain for your website londoncleaners, brentmathstutor, actonhairdresser. Many people think including your business name is important but this is simply a lie, using abbreviations are recommended and much more effective that using buying a domain name with your full business name, nobody knows your business so why would you pick a domain not many people are going to type in?
- Choose subareas within the area for page targets: Bromley contains:Anerley, Aperfield, Beckenham, Bickley, Biggin Hill, Bromley, Bromley Common, Chelsfield, Chislehurst, Chislehurst Common, Coney Hall, Crofton, Crystal Palace, Cudham, Downe, Downham, Eden Park, Elmers End, Elmstead, Farnborough, Goddington, Green Street Green, Hayes, Keston, Leaves Green, Locksbottom, Longlands, Maypole ,Mottingham, Orpington, Park Langley, Penge, Petts Wood, Plaistow, Pratt’s Bottom, Ruxley (part of), St Mary Cray, St Paul’s Cray, Shortlands, Southborough, Sundridge, Sydenham, West Wickham. You will need the check the subareas yourself, this is why choosing a smaller sub area is better as a large area such as London will have a huge amount of subareas meaning this method to rank first page will take you longer.
- Make a template page, this page will contain information for a specific area that has the services you offer, the information about you or the company, links to other website pages, FAQs and any other relevant information about your business. Now you’ve done this your ready to start copy and pasting your template to your other location pages essentially.
How to do it:
What you need:
- WordPress website
- Page builder ( Elementor recommended)
- Easy to use shortcode plugin
- Bulk page builder
WordPress website & Page Builder
Set up your WordPress website and make your template page using Elementor.
Replace the area Location with the shortcode location.
Copy and paste your template (with shortcodes) on each new page you made using your bulk page builder.
Why this isn’t considered bad SEO:
Some less advanced SEO beginners would say this is not a good SEO practice, not only is it a highly recommended and very useful SEO practise we’ll explain why it’s helpful for your business and the community.
Why it’s not a bad SEO practise
- if you offer a service that’s the same in multiple locations you don’t need to write different content for each page because the service you’re providing is not changing and neither is your business model, therefore the information about your business and services would be the same, having random, irrelevant variations on each location page would not only look really spammy and damage your rankings online but it would also be a huge waste of your time!
- ensuring your providing quality content that’s specific across multiple locations is not just essential but good for SEO, it would look add if many aspects of this information where not the same, other than the area of course.
Why it’s good for your Website SEO and the community
- you’re helping people in various location look for a service they need, this may even be in an area that not many other business are offering that service;
- you are making a page template that is well ordered and structured, this will help you beat the competition that’s there and rank at the higher end of the first page;
- the more quality content on your website the stronger the SEO
Now you can populate your website with niche relevant content without having to type up new content for each page targeting a different location on your website. You can easily target multiple locations to build up traffic and ranking towards your website. You’ll learn more methods as we progress, some will be easier to implement that this, some will be harder. Good luck!
Your content is not niche specific
What does that even mean? It means your content might be talking about bikes when your selling scooters. Google will see this as spam or irrelevant, both will damage your rankings online.
The more niche relevant your content is the better your website is going to rank, websites with no SEO backlinks and strong SEO content can rank for low competition keywords simply because they have a high volume of niche relevant content on their website, what does that mean? It means if you haven’t got sales or if you have a small amount of spare time on your hands, get typing. Start your blog and help customers in your niche understand your service better or what your offering in general, help people find out the answer to commonly asked questions online.
Blogs are good for SEO as it’s an easy way for you to add niche relevant, quality content on your website without making it look cluttered or spammy. It shows you engaging with the online community and regularly updating your websites blog is good for your websites SEO.
YOUR CONTENT IS BAD
We touched on bad content earlier:
- Not relevant content – selling scooters, talking about bikes;
- no SEO keyword research using Moz (Moz is the clearest and easiest to use – we don’t recommend many others);
- not enough content;
- not helpful content;
- no pages linking to your content and visa versa (no internal or external backlinking);
- outdated content;
- content is too short, less than 1k words on WEBPAGE or BLOG;
- content not indexed on Googler search console;
- content not shared via social media;
- unattractive content;
So really the aim is to NOT do any of the above things. The question is how? We’ve touched on how to implement a simple method to target loads of location but we haven’t spoken much about how to write BASIC SEO CONTENT. You won’t learn how in this Chapter but you will learn some of the basics.
- Include keywords and similar keywords, you can find the best keywords to use using Moz Keyword Tool;
- ensure your content makes sense and is addressing something your website visitors will find helpful;
- ensure you know how to string a sentence together, if you don’t learn, it’s really worth your time and it’s not hard to write about something you have a strong understanding of;
- ensure you break down your blog or content into sections;
- ensure you plan about the different things you want to write about;
- you don’t have to do it all at once, plan to write a blog over a week so you can write better, more quality content;
- you can change and edit your blog once you’ve uploaded it so don’t be scared to give it a go;
- You’re most important step is your first step, your most important blog is your first blog, your most important decision is your first decision, don’t wait, start now, it’s worth it!
- It doesn’t have to be perfect!
Don’t forget to join us next week to learn more about ranking your website online for first page rankings!